Thursday, May 10, 2012

1,000 PAGE VIEWS

Hello everyone out there in the blogosphere -

I just found out that "Under Every Stone" has reached the milestone of 1,000 page views over the past 30 days.  In addition to our US visitors, we have had visitors from Russia, Canada, Germany, France, India, The Philippines, Indonesia, The United Kingdom, and The Netherlands.

Thanks to all of your for your interest.  I have many more interesting stories in the queue.  Stay tuned!

Until next time -

Jim Craig
Evanston, Illinois
USA

1 comment:

  1. Jim, congratulations on achieving this milestone! While I know it certainly is something to be deservedly proud of--and I hope this is taken in the right manner--I was surprised that it wasn't a higher count.

    I love what you are doing, and how you go about putting these stories together. From my point of view, your work deserves a much wider audience than those thousand page views. I hope that your many readers feel the same and will do their part in sharing this website with others.

    ReplyDelete